Monday 6 December 2021

Outdoor Family Games To Try This Summer

 


Lawn Memory Game

Play a backyard-sized version of memory with these DIY Lawn Memory Cards. This is a fun and an educational backyard family game. Via Studio DIY

Balloon Darts

Balloon Darts are made even cooler with an artsy twist. To make it more exciting, add paint to it! Via Carnival Savers

Sidewalk Checkers

Use sidewalk chalk to create a Giant Checkers Board. This is so much fun! Who doesn’t like a good game of checkers? Via Kids Activities Blog

Outdoor Twister

Outdoor Twister is sure to incite giggles, get the DIY details at Tip Junkie. It’s a fun way to get twisted up and one of my favorite family lawn games.

Frisbee Tik Tak Toe

This simple Frisbee Tic Tac Toe by A Turtle’s Life for Me looks like a blast! Get to moving and see who will win!


Yard Dominos

Giant Dominos  by One Dog Woof on SYTYC  are a great way to practice math skills AND enjoy to great outdoors.

Outdoor Kerplunk

This easy to make Giant Kerplunk from Design Dazzle promises hours of fun. Who doesn’t love Kerplunk?!

Pick Up Sticks

What’s more fun than pick up sticks? Giant Pick-Up Sticks  from I Heart Nap Time!

Giant Jenga

I can’t to make my family a Giant Jenga set like this one from A Beautiful Mess. This has been a popular fun family outdoor game in my home.

Washers

No room for horseshoes? Try playing Washers by ECAB instead! I’ve never played Washers, but I think I’d like to try this.

Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

0 comments:

Post a Comment